From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] copy prefix to new directory / machine
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:47:52
1 On 10/16/2013 10:39 AM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
2 > 16.10.2013, 07:49, "heroxbd@×××××.com" <heroxbd@×××××.com>:
3 >> Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com> writes:
4 >>
5 >>> I'd like to copy the entire prefix directory (currently
6 >>> ${HOME}/Gentoo) to a different directory (actually, to a different
7 >>> directory on somebody else's machine).
8
9 >> mv $BPREFIX $EPREFIX
10 >> ln -s $EPREFIX $BPREFIX
11
12 > Actually, if one can keep symlink $BPREFIX, first two lines are enough (I'm using this setup)
13
14 Be warned:
15 gcc may change the order of builtin include directories when it finds
16 itself in a different "--prefix" than it was configure'd for.
17 Haven't checked recently, but http://gcc.gnu.org/PR29831 still is open.
18
19 /haubi/