From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] symlinks in EPREFIX path
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:58:36
1 Well it's not an issue for me anymore as I just exported the absolute path to avoid
2 having problems on my system. But I wanted to report it anyhow in case you wanted to
3 fix this in a more permanent way.
4
5 I tend to agree I like the idea of leaving in a location independent system in case
6 there is automounting, etc. So, maybe it's possible to just fix the QA check or
7 provide a means of dynamically resolving the absolute path when you do the QA check
8 rather than fixing the ebuild itself ?
9
10 ----- Original Message -----
11 From: "Fabian Groffen" <grobian@g.o>
12 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
13 Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 11:43:02 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] symlinks in EPREFIX path
15