From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix-standalone profile has upgraded into dev
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:31:57
1 Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Wow! This is huge! Congratulations to the Prefix team for their hard
4 > work and the unofficial volunteers that supported them! This has been
5 > so long in the making I resigned myself to it never
6 > happening. Incredible!
7
8 Thank you Jacob. It has been a long journey since around ~2005
9 (@Fabian, correct me if I am wrong). Prefix has gradually matured over
10 the years, with love from all of us in the community.
11
12 The feeling that Prefix would remain an experimental project was real.
13 But as the quality of Prefix steadily grows, we could envision it to be
14 of production level hereafter.
15
16 Big cheers to us all.
17