From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] x64-macos and profiles
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:19:25
1 On 11-01-2010 23:20:57 -0600, Johan Hattne wrote:
2 > Dear all;
3 >
4 > I just installed snow leopard on my MacBook Pro and wanted to give the whole 64-bit thing a spin. Oddly enough I could only access 32-bit macos profiles. Also, the mask on ">=sys-apps/portage-2.2_pre" (defined in profiles/package.mask, but overridden in profiles/prefix/package.mask?) is in effect, so I've got the sneaky suspicion I've missed something obvious to everyone but me. Question is what?
5
6 You'll have to explain a bit what you did. Did you try to switch, did
7 you rebootstrap? Do you use multiple trees?
11 Fabian Groffen
12 Gentoo on a different level