From: Tom Ellis <its1louder@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] I can haz fortran?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:43:31
1 That was the answer I was hoping for. I have a need to try again, so I
2 will.
3
4 On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Aaron Wilson <tallest@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > gcc-apple does have fortran support (although I can remember when it
7 > didn't), and you can also compile the standard version of gcc with fortran
8 > support (this is how I have always done it to get the latest bells and
9 > whistles for parallel computing) . Just add
10 >
11 > sys-devel/gcc fortran
12 >
13 > and/or
14 >
15 > sys-devel/gcc-apple fortran
16 >
17 > to your ${EPREFIX}/etc/portage/package.use
21 > Aaron