From: Aaron Wilson <tallest@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] I can haz fortran?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:40:33
1 gcc-apple does have fortran support (although I can remember when it didn't), and you can also compile the standard version of gcc with fortran support (this is how I have always done it to get the latest bells and whistles for parallel computing) . Just add
2
3 sys-devel/gcc fortran
4
5 and/or
6
7 sys-devel/gcc-apple fortran
8
9 to your ${EPREFIX}/etc/portage/package.use
13 Aaron