From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:39:58
1 Hmph! Well, I have NFS access from a Linux box, and strangely,
2 I get the EXACT same error!! So could it be this is problem!!
3
4 ideas ? Do I need to somehow wipe the .svn directory or something?
5
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Marshall McMullen" <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
8 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
9 Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 2:35:11 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
11
12 Well, if nothing else, at least I've caught up with you, that makes me proud :-).
13
14 I do not seem to have svn installed on my host aix system. I'll look into that as a workaround.
15
16 I do have NFS access from a linux box, so I'm going to try that and see if it works.... wish me luck :-)
17
18 ----- Original Message -----
19 From: "Michael Haubenwallner" <haubi@g.o>
20 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
21 Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 2:01:44 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
22 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
23