From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:35:33
1 Well, if nothing else, at least I've caught up with you, that makes me proud :-).
2
3 I do not seem to have svn installed on my host aix system. I'll look into that as a workaround.
4
5 I do have NFS access from a linux box, so I'm going to try that and see if it works.... wish me luck :-)
6
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "Michael Haubenwallner" <haubi@g.o>
9 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
10 Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 2:01:44 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
12