From: alessandro salvatori <sandr8@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] The lost case of OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:23:34
1 Fabien,
2
3 one of the last times I had been to Paris I stumbled upon a group
4 of guys that were going to the pkgsrc conference, and joined them to
5 learn more...
6
7 apparently pkgsrc "ports" are available for Interix, so perhaps some
8 of these guys may give you some guidance. if you bring portage to SFU,
9 you'd made me and many other people happy!!!
10
11 bonne chance!
12 -Alessandro
13