From: Jeremy <jer.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] doc for write prefix ebuild?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:03:19
1 Qiangning Hong wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Jeremy <jer.gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> In general, prefix ebuilds shouldn't vary *that* much from the main gentoo
4 >> ebuilds. Most changes can be scripted (ie ecopy or eapify in the scripts
5 >> directory)
6 >
7 > Thanks. Then, if I'll submit ebuilds, should I submit the whole
8 > ebuild files, or only the patches to the main gentoo ebuilds?
11 Generally just a unified diff of the eapified ebuild is all that is
12 needed unless the changes are satisfied by a eapify or ecopy (ie
13 trivial) then just knowing that is needed. Be sure to submit them to
14 Product: "Gentoo/Alt" and Component: "Prefix support" so they end up
15 assigned to alt@g.o
16
17 Be sure to check for deps too.
18