From: Qiangning Hong <hongqn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] doc for write prefix ebuild?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:35:58
1 On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Jeremy <jer.gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Generally just a unified diff of the eapified ebuild is all that is needed
3 > unless the changes are satisfied by a eapify or ecopy (ie trivial) then just
4 > knowing that is needed. Be sure to submit them to Product: "Gentoo/Alt" and
5 > Component: "Prefix support" so they end up assigned to alt@g.o
6 >
7 > Be sure to check for deps too.
8
9 I've write several ebuilds not exist in either main gentoo portage or
10 prefix overlay. Should I submit it to "Gentoo/Alt" product or submit
11 two bug reports to both "Gentoo/Alt" and "Gentoo Linux"?
14 Qiangning Hong
15 http://www.douban.com/people/hongqn/
16 --
17 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list