From: "Pavel Heimlich
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gentoo-prefix: perl 5.16.1 linking issue on Solaris
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:04:04
1 I found out that my system had a funny value of CHOST. Once I fixed that,
2 the bootstrap finished stage3 without a glitch.
3 Sorry for the noise.
4
5 hajma
8 2012/12/11 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
9
10 > On 11-12-2012 10:52:47 +0100, Robert David wrote:
11 > > Hi all,
12 > >
13 > > I think this issue is because of Solaris 11. I suppose Pavel is using
14 > > S11 and the stage maybe does not correctly work on S11 or S11.1. I did
15 > > not try stage3.
16 > >
17 > > Fabian does you have some special stage3 build scripts or this is just
18 > > normal bootstraped system with some updates? I can bootstrap the image
19 > > for S11 and S11.1. Maybe it has roots as the problem I got with
20 > > perl 5.16.x some time ago (I did not investigate something about it
21 > > recently).
22 >
23 > All I do is run ./bootstrap-prefix.sh and follow the installer's
24 > questions and remarks. If that fails, I'd appreciate some more logs
25 > and interaction to try and see if we can find out the culprit of the
26 > problem.
27 >
28 > Fabian
29 >