From: mattmatteh@×××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix newbie question...
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:58:17
1 looking at that ebuild, doesnt look too hard, but i think init
2 scripts do not work in prefix yet ?
3
4 matt
5
6 On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Fabian Groffen wrote:
7
8 > On 06-01-2010 07:22:34 -0800, velociraptor wrote:
9 >>> Hope that clears some waters. Really the best documentation is examples,
10 >>> there are 2500+ examples in the prefix tree. :)
11 >>
12 >> Thanks for taking the time to respond Jeremy. I'll have a dig around
13 >> again in the ebuild writing section, look at the script and the
14 >> ebuilds themselves and come back with any specific questions I have.
15 >> I'll take a snapshot before I start mucking about so I can roll back
16 >> easily should get myself into a complete mess.
17 >
18 > Did you notice that netatalk is already in the normal Gentoo tree?
19 > http://packages.gentoo.org/package/net-fs/netatalk
22 > --
23 > Fabian Groffen
24 > Gentoo on a different level