From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix newbie question...
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:34:01
1 On 06-01-2010 07:22:34 -0800, velociraptor wrote:
2 > > Hope that clears some waters. Really the best documentation is examples,
3 > > there are 2500+ examples in the prefix tree. :)
4 >
5 > Thanks for taking the time to respond Jeremy. I'll have a dig around
6 > again in the ebuild writing section, look at the script and the
7 > ebuilds themselves and come back with any specific questions I have.
8 > I'll take a snapshot before I start mucking about so I can roll back
9 > easily should get myself into a complete mess.
10
11 Did you notice that netatalk is already in the normal Gentoo tree?
12 http://packages.gentoo.org/package/net-fs/netatalk
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level