From: Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: stage3 hangs [linux-headers]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:12:52
1 On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
4 > The unprivileged/chown wrapper captures all of the output from the real
5 > chown program and uses it to generate an ewarn message. You might get a
6 > clue if you temporarily rename the wrapper so that the real chown
7 > program is called directly.
8 > --
9 > Thanks,
10 > Zac
13 Instead of killing the process I did a Ctrl-C in the terminal to stop
14 things, moved unprivileged/chown out of the way and restarted stage3. The
15 headers installed, I suppose correctly, and building is now continuing.
16 --
17 Steve