From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Gentoo Alt <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Re: Prefix CI status summary
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:39:16
1 Hi Sam,
2 (Sending to the list)
3
4 Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com> writes:
5
6 > https://github.com/awesomebytes/gentoo_prefix_ci
7 >
8 > the README has a badge stating "Azure Pipelines succeeded".
9 >
10 > There is also a link in that README with the Azure pipelines page of
11 > it: https://dev.azure.com/12719821/12719821/_build?definitionId=2
12 >
13 > I must note that my current bootstrapping there workarounds the rsync
14 >problem and also has patched the STOP_AFTER_STAGE thing we are
15 >discussing in the other thread.
16 >
17 > I'll try your patch now, and if it works in a fast machine I have
18 > here, I'll undo my rsync patch in my CI.
19 >
20 > (I do need the CI passing so the subsequent images I create on
21 > ros_overlay_over_gentoo_prefix can keep building updated).
22
23 Thanks a lot!
24
25 Are there plans to support more distributions, most notably RHEL? And
26 is it feasible to integrate the CI results with
27 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Prefix/tested?
28
29 Yours,
30 Benda