From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Inkscape 0.46 under Solaris 10
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:36:06
1 On 04-08-2008 15:03:27 +0200, Marius Konitzer wrote:
2 > > Aparently it did compile and work for me with my own patch, but that's
3 > > on x86-solaris. Your patch keeps on failing to apply to me though.
4 > Sorry, my fault again, seems like my email program messed up
5 > spaces/tabs/newlines, so I am trying to resend it as attachment.
6 > Just to avoid any confusion: my patch is against
7 > $EPREFIX/usr/portage/media-gfx/inkscape/files/inkscape-0.46-solaris.patch.
8
9 Ah... I originally tried the patch from the bug you reported upstream.
10 This one applies, and also applies to the sources. Since it still
11 compiles, I've committed it. Maybe this solves a problem on OpenSolaris
12 too.
13
14 Thanks!
18 Fabian Groffen