From: Marius Konitzer <m.konitzer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Inkscape 0.46 under Solaris 10
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:03:34
1 On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 11:28, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > Ah, thanks. I just thought I'd seen this sort of horror before. I
3 > really don't understand why each subdir has its own (differing) isnan.h
4 > definitions. Anyway, I'll take your patch and replace it with mine.
5 IIRC (lib)2geom and Inkscape have been separate projects before, so
6 perhaps no one dared to merge their config files. :-)
7
8 > Aparently it did compile and work for me with my own patch, but that's
9 > on x86-solaris. Your patch keeps on failing to apply to me though.
10 Sorry, my fault again, seems like my email program messed up
11 spaces/tabs/newlines, so I am trying to resend it as attachment.
12 Just to avoid any confusion: my patch is against
13 $EPREFIX/usr/portage/media-gfx/inkscape/files/inkscape-0.46-solaris.patch.

inkscape-0.46-sparc-solaris-fix.patch text/x-patch