From: "VIDA Gábor" <vidagabor@×××××.com>
To: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Aborting due to QA concerns: there are files installed outside the prefix
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:48:04
1 Hi!
2
3 Thank you for the quick fix! I will report them later for you.
4
5 > Thanks for reporting. I have looked into the portage build system. Not
6 > a trivial task to find out where to fix. Patches welcome.
7
8 I tried to fix the Portage build system too, but then gave up after a while when the
9 execution jumped into Python libraries whose documentation was not complete (for me),
10 and couldn't see how the directories are propagated. But I plan to give it a try
11 soon.
14 Best regards,
15 Gábor