From: "Gérczei Tamás" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 05:38:00
1 Hey,
2
3 No problem whatsoever; I've done so - hopefully making sense.
4
5 T.
6
7 2013.10.12. dátummal, 4:34 időpontban Benda Xu <heroxbd@×××××.com> írta:
8
9 > On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Tamás Gérczei <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com> wrote:
10 >> The pleasure was mine. However, as much as I wanted to keep my promise about adding my configuration to the device list, I couldn't due to lacking write privileges in the respective namespace. If you feel like fixing that, please empower the user 'tgerczei' and I'll append my info.
11 >> Otherwise please add CyanogenMod 10.1.3 on ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700T yourself.
12 >
13 > Thanks, Tamás. Sorry for the trouble.
14 >
15 > I have moved the page to,
16 >
17 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Android/Devices
18 >
19 > without namespace protection. Would you like to try again?