From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 02:34:23
1 On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Tamás Gérczei <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > The pleasure was mine. However, as much as I wanted to keep my promise
4 > about adding my configuration to the device list, I couldn't due to lacking
5 > write privileges in the respective namespace. If you feel like fixing that,
6 > please empower the user 'tgerczei' and I'll append my info.
7 > Otherwise please add CyanogenMod 10.1.3 on ASUS Transformer Infinity
8 > TF700T yourself.
11 Thanks, Tamás. Sorry for the trouble.
12
13 I have moved the page to,
14
15 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Android/Devices
16
17 without namespace protection. Would you like to try again?