From: "Tamás Gérczei" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:51:18
1 The pleasure was mine. However, as much as I wanted to keep my promise
2 about adding my configuration to the device list, I couldn't due to lacking
3 write privileges in the respective namespace. If you feel like fixing that,
4 please empower the user 'tgerczei' and I'll append my info.
5 Otherwise please add CyanogenMod 10.1.3 on ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700T
6 yourself.
7
8 T.