From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:11:21
1 Tamás Gérczei <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > I've just found the time to give your new tarball a go and I'm happy
4 > to report that now it seems to work. Thanks for pointing out the
5 > additional pieces of information below, I've taken both note and
6 > heed.
7
8 Great!
9
10 > One nuisance is that I've had to add FEATURES="-usersandbox" to
11 > make.conf in order to silence emerge about 'problems with the sandbox
12 > binary'. Not like that was a show-stopper anyway, just a minor
13 > annoyance.
14
15 There is a plan to prefixify sandbox to forbid the ebuild from accessing
16 file in /usr /bin, and do something more such as mapping /bin/sh into
17 $EPREFIX/bin/sh (not sure if it is possible though).
18
19 > I have successfully emerged a few packages I need and can confirm
20 > operational state.
21
22 > Thanks for your efforts!
23 >
24 > Looking forward to further improvements,
25
26 Thank you for the feedback!
27
28 Cheers,