From: "Tamás Gérczei" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: desktop experience on smartphone: thoughts and plans
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 10:00:48
1 Hey Benda,
2
3 I've just found the time to give your new tarball a go and I'm happy to
4 report that now it seems to work. Thanks for pointing out the additional
5 pieces of information below, I've taken both note and heed. One nuisance is
6 that I've had to add FEATURES="-usersandbox" to make.conf in order to
7 silence emerge about 'problems with the sandbox binary'. Not like that was
8 a show-stopper anyway, just a minor annoyance.
9 I have successfully emerged a few packages I need and can confirm
10 operational state.
11
12 Thanks for your efforts!
13
14 Looking forward to further improvements,
15 Tamás