From: Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: 'Continuous Integration' for Gentoo Prefix?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:08:51
1 A separate list that people can opt-in would make a lot of sense!
2
3 I tried setting up a OSX based CI... but I wanted to try on a OSX machine
4 first, and I know nothing about Mac's so I failed miserably.
5
6 I should try to use a VM as I've read in the internet, but that seems quite
7 time consuming to figure it out.
8
9 I also started very minimally to look into ARM via qemu, also in a CI
10 environment. But it's no priority for me right now, so I also have that
11 paused.
12