From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: 'Continuous Integration' for Gentoo Prefix?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:04:29
1 Hi Sam,
2
3 Thanks!!!!
4
5 I'm currently assembling my own builds (work in progress) and am
6 planning to make some log analysis to point out what's wrong. Perhaps
7 we can integrate the CI runs with the bootstraps on my "hardware".
8
9 I'm planning on releasing details about buildlogs, distfiles used
10 (possibly allow bootstraps to use it, so we work around the missing
11 distfiles problem), and have some status overview. I considered email,
12 but I think it shouldn't be to spammy if sent to a list. Perhaps we can
13 create a separate list for it though.
14
15 Fabian
16