From: Ruud Koolen <redlizard@×××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix rsync broken - DNS broken
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:53:34
1 On Wednesday 18 September 2013 20:07:52 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > Effectively, we've got only one rsync server these days, and it's
5 > prefix.gentooexperimental.org. At some point we had more servers (such
6 > as in US), but they are unlikely to come back.
7
8 Can't we switch to using gentoo infra for prefix? I understand this was not
9 possible when prefix was first started, but that's many years ago now. Surely
10 infra can support us now, allowing us to get rid of these single points of
11 failure?