From: Wicher Minnaard <wicher@×××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix on solaris: it rocks. plus badge.
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:31:19
1 On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 24-05-2009 15:50:38 +0200, Wicher Minnaard wrote:
3 >> I was so happy with it that I couldn't help but remix a logo/badge out
4 >> of Gentoo and Solaris artwork.
5 >> You can find the badge at
6 >> http://smorgasbord.gavagai.nl/2009/05/gentoo-alt-prefix-on-solaris/gentaris-done/
7 > w00t!
8 Thanks ;-)
9
10 <snip disclaimer/>
11 > Ok, seems you've done this before, it spoils the fun a bit :/
12 It does, doesn't it. I suspect that most of the IP legislation is just
13 society's way of keeping lawyers off the streets.
14
15 > Still I think the badge is really cool, next year when I go to FOSDEM I
16 > should definitely get it on a real badge somehow!
17 I would be honored!
18
19 Cheers, Wicher