From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix repo_name gentoo_prefix vs. gentoo
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 01:00:46
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 On Fri, Sep 09, 2016 at 03:46:06PM +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
4
5 > So I tracked this weird behaviour down to the alias = gentoo setting we
6 > did in layout.conf. Since mainline doesn't use this, and I don't think
7
8 Right, so I immediately tried this. At first I still got the warning but
9 after a remerge of portage (and most likely update in the process) it's
10 gone. Also, portageq repositories_configuration still shows only one
11 gentoo repo (with name gentoo_prefix but me and crossdev don't care
12 about that :).
13
14 Thanks for the detective-work!
15 --