From: mattmatteh@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gentoo prefix on redhat 7.2
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:09:13
1 redhat 7.3 was the first linux i used 8 years ago. there a use for this
2 or did you just want to see if it can work ? i recall trying to get
3 prefix on ps2 and that was about the same as redhat 7.2, upstream might
4 not accept patches to get it to work. you would just be old packages, the
5 ps2 has another disadvantage of being whacky hardware.
6
7 matt
8