From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-portage as root
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:05:39
1 On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 08:53:24PM +0100, Michael Weiser wrote:
2
3 > I guess, the next step would be to wrap src_build() and src_install()
4 > into a sandbox that can't leave $EPREFIX/var/tmp/portage.
5
6 Attached is a first attempt at this.
7
8 The next step would be to wrap the whole emerge in a sandbox so that it
9 can't leave $EPREFIX. Unfortunately Mac OS X sandboxes don't seem to be
10 nestable. So I guess the next best thing to do would be to wrap the
11 actual replacing and removing of the package's files. But I can't seem
12 to find the place where it's done. Can you give me a pointer?
13 --
14 n8, Micha

macossandbox.tar.gz application/octet-stream