From: "Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)" <askar.bektassov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Future of x64-cygwin, x86-winnt?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:03:43
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 With the advent of WSL, I moved completely out of prefix and now have a
4 small instance of a *native *Gentoo inside windows.
5
6 If MS continues improving its compatibility with Linux, I do not foresee
7 any scenario where I would be willing to use x64-cygwin/x86-winnt again.
8 The situation may be different for those still relying on X, though.
9
10 Cheers,
11 --
12 Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)