From: Cermelo Woodgett <cwoodgett@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] beryl on AMD64
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:33:06
1 I'm running Beryl on an ATI Radeon Xpress 200M. I installed with
2 Sabayon and with a little tweaking I got it running. Look on the
3 Sabayon forums for it.
4
5 On 2/6/07, Stephan Lorsbach <stephan@×××××××.cx> wrote:
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 > I tried it, but it doesn't work for me.
9 > So I using beryl with the closed-source ATI-driver and Xgl.
10 > Take a look at http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_XGL
11 >
12 > Greets,
13 > Stephan