From: Stephan Lorsbach <stephan@×××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] beryl on AMD64
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:51:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried it, but it doesn't work for me.
4 So I using beryl with the closed-source ATI-driver and Xgl.
5 Take a look at http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_XGL
6
7 Greets,
8 Stephan
9
10 Am Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 schrieb "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com>:
11 > Thanks David.
12 >
13 > I notice that many/most folks who have talked about it seem to run
14 > NVidia. I have an ATI. Any reason you know why it won't run, or won't
15 > run well, on ATI? I'm using the ATI driver form the kernel. Does its
16 > lack of 3D acceleration rule out beryl?
17 >
18 > Thanks,
19 > Mark
20 >