From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Unstable images in Firefox
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 07:57:09
1 On Monday 30 April 2007 12:49:12 Dustin C. Hatch wrote:
2 > This is in fact a scripting error. It doesn't have anything to do with
3 > the scroll bar, though. I have my resolution at 1066x1200 which
4 > provides ample room for the page to render and the scrollbar is never
5 > invoked.
6
7 My screen is at 1600x1200, but still not enough to show this page properly.
8
9 > If you are not the developer, feel free to forward this message to
10 > whoever is. Hope this helps.
11
12 Thanks - I've sent it on to the webmaster.
15 Rgds
16 Peter Humphrey
17 Linux Counter 5290, Aug 93
18 --