From: agtdino <agtdino@××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] HostAPD & ralink
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:37:00
1 Thanks for the quick response,
2
3 this is the third network card that he discarded,
4 were incompatible with the kernel. When this ratlink
5 rt61 already functioning now is that the hostapd is not
6 enought devel to bear it.
7
8 Actally mine is a falilure for no having done planning
9 manufactures and incompatibilities presviously.
10
11 Grettings and thanks.