From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] complete crash with ondemand scheduler
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:34:17
1 i don't want to have to adjust it. i want it to step by default as i need,
2 and if there are daemons and better governors (the conservative one is
3 better in my opionion) i don't really understand why i should something that
4 will bother me with tunings when there are things that don't need them and
5 which perform better?!
6