From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Issure with emerge stoping!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:43:40
1 Hello All,
2
3 Ok to begining with I have NO other issues any more!!!
4
5 Ok my motherboard is a K8V Deluxe with the latest bios being 1.0.12 it
6 IS the last bios being made by ASUS as my motherboard is
7 discontinualed!!
8
9 OK here is my prob:
10
11 I am emergeing say X11, or ALSA or etc and when this is happening my
12 compiler seems to stop and I could of been away from the system for
13 about 20 minnuts and come back to a standing screen and if I hit any
14 key then it continualed to compile more and then it stops again and
15 again with a time frame of about 10 - 15 sec and I have to hit a key
16 again every time or it does NOT go on!!!
17
18 in my bios I have DISABLED the PRM (which is the power manger)
19
20 IF you have any questions needing to be answered please ask I need to
21 get this part fixed as its going nuts.
22
23 Sincerely,
24 Christopher
25