From: Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Issure with emerge stoping!!!
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:16:18
1 Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com> skribis:
2 > I am emergeing say X11, or ALSA or etc and when this is happening my
3 > compiler seems to stop and I could of been away from the system for
4 > about 20 minnuts and come back to a standing screen and if I hit any
5 > key then it continualed to compile more and then it stops again and
6 > again with a time frame of about 10 - 15 sec and I have to hit a key
7 > again every time or it does NOT go on!!!
8
9 Are you doing this inside X and have you tried a different kernel?
12 Barry.SCHWARTZ at chemoelectric.org http://www.chemoelectric.org
13 Esperantistoj rajtas skribi al Bojo ĉe chemoelectric.org.
14 'Democracies don't war; democracies are peaceful countries.' - Bush
15 (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/12/20051219-2.html)