From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Problem with USB-Keyboard at Install
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:06:50
1 Lie Ryan posted on Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:09:30 +1000 as excerpted:
2
3 [snip]
4 > Costello: Look, if I want to install Gentoo, I am willing to go to
5 > gentoo.com, or gentoo.org, but no one in their right mind downloaded
6 > Mandriva to install Gentoo.
7 > Abbot: But that's what you do.
8 > Costello: And you probably go to gentoo.org to install Mandriva, and
9 > apple.com to install Windows.
10 > Abbot: Don't be ridiculous.
11 > Costello: I am being ridiculous? Well. I think it's about time we go to
12 > apple.com.
13 > Abbot: What are you talking about?
14 > Costello: I'm sick of oranges. Good-bye.
15
16 LOL! Good one! But it does demonstrate why Gentoo is a bit reluctant to
17 give up its own LiveCD for installation, even if that would be, were it
18 not for the nature of people, probably the most logical thing to do.
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman