From: Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] ~* or -* Keyworded packages
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:48:10
Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o> skribis:
> Moving to ~amd64 could be the right thing for you. But if you're > running ~amd64 and get tons of bugs, don't bitch. Personally, I > think everybody who runs ~amd64 should be filing bugs whenever he > hits one. If you don't want to do that, keep your system stable.
That's actually not a bad idea. If I weren't physically limited I'd be more involved in that way. I enjoy working with people on bugs that way, it's part of why I don't enjoy plain amd64 as much. (Being a C programmer probably makes it more interesting than for some others.) -- Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org Esperantistoj rajtas skribi al Bojo ĉe 'Democracies don't war; democracies are peaceful countries.' - Bush (