From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] profile updates
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 01:09:14
1 Hello,
2
3 On Tue, December 2, 2008 01:30, Mark Knecht wrote:
4 > 1) Can I safely do an eselect profile set to one of the 2008.0
5 > profiles and then an emerge -pvDuN world to get an idea how much gets
6 > rebuilt, but still be able to switch it back to the current profile?
7 > (I.e. - just look at the tasks?)
8
9 Sure. There shouldn't be any problem with that. The profile is just a
10 symlink.
11