From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: profile updates
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 06:44:00
1 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> posted
2 884e5d3ba051cd60a7fbbd67057fae61.squirrel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted
3 below, on Tue, 02 Dec 2008 02:08:55 +0100:
4
5 > 32 bits apps (flash and wine comes to my mind).
6
7 Note that Adobe has a 64-bit flash for Linux, now. I don't use
8 proprietaryware and unfortunately it's still that, so I really have no
9 idea whether it's in portage yet, but the release has been all over the
10 Linux news sites. It's also worth noting that they have 64-bit for
11 Linux, but NOT for MS platforms yet!
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman