From: Tres Melton <tres@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Best Desktop Patchset for kernel
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:48:52
1 On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 13:59 -0700, Jared Lindsay wrote:
2 > On 10/5/05, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
3 >
4 > Sorry, I didn't realize I was sending in HTML. I don't see any way to
5 > permanently make the change, so I will have to remember to always
6 > output in plain text for this mailing list.
7 >
8 New to open-source mailing lists? Most of them have people that hate
9 HTML mail (me for one) and thus it is pretty much standard to say no.
10 This actually becomes really important when you start sending patches in
11 the email has HTML usually screws them up.
14 Tres Melton
15 IRC & Gentoo: RiverRat
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list