From: Jared Lindsay <cinder.sub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Best Desktop Patchset for kernel
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:01:11
1 On 10/5/05, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > (BTW, could you please set your client, gmail it would appear, to not emit
3 > HTML in posts to the list? Gentoo doesn't seem as strict about it as many
4 > community lists do, but many consider HTML mail the domain of crackers and
5 > spammers, believing if someone has to use HTML, the real content can't be
6 > worth one's time to read in the first place, and therefore killfile it, as
7 > I do on my mail client. The only reason I see your message here is
8 > because I'm reading the list as a newsgroup, on gmane, not as mail.)
11 Sorry, I didn't realize I was sending in HTML. I don't see any way to
12 permanently make the change, so I will have to remember to always
13 output in plain text for this mailing list.
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list