From: Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Big white splotch on web page
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 08:27:29
1 --- Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Does anyone else get a big white splotch across the
4 > stop of this web
5 > page like I do? Using Firefox-bin-2.0.0.3 and
6 > netscape-flash-9.0.31.0.
7 >
8 > I'm assuming this is a Flash problem. I don't see it
9 > on my Windows box..
10 On your Windows box you use Internet Explorer, right?
11 That's why you don't see it. Try any other browser and
12 you will see it on Windows too. I've seen it on
13 several other pages when using a browser with the
14 flash plugin active (most of the time I disable flash).
15
17 Do You Yahoo!?
18 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
19 http://mail.yahoo.com
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list