From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Big white splotch on web page
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:56:06
1 On 5/2/07, Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > --- Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > > Does anyone else get a big white splotch across the
5 > > stop of this web
6 > > page like I do? Using Firefox-bin-2.0.0.3 and
7 > > netscape-flash-9.0.31.0.
8 > >
9 > > I'm assuming this is a Flash problem. I don't see it
10 > > on my Windows box..
11 > On your Windows box you use Internet Explorer, right?
12 > That's why you don't see it. Try any other browser and
13 > you will see it on Windows too. I've seen it on
14 > several other pages when using a browser with the
15 > flash plugin active (most of the time I disable flash).
16
17 No, I use Firefox on both machines.
18
19 Thanks,