From: Sebastian Geiger <sbastig@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Hibernate-ram
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:01:21
1 Hi all,
2
3 I just rebooted with the old kernel and here "hibernate-ram" still
4 works, the laptop also wakes up succcessfully. The Old Kernel is
5 2.6.25-x something. The new one is 2.6.26 and here it doesnt work, also
6 not if I switch to tty1 before. I have the latest bios update and i have
7 all the latest updates.
8 So I conclude that the Problem is a bug in the Kernel. I will try and
9 nail down the Problem a bit more clearly and then report back.
10
11 Best Regards
12 Sebastian
13
14 Duncan wrote:
15 > "Avuton Olrich" <avuton@×××××.com> posted
16 > 3aa654a40808271947v183adf76lc84264f945588171@××××××××××.com, excerpted
17 > below, on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:47:45 -0700:
20 >> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Sebastian Geiger <sbastig@×××.net>