From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] torque
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:39:37
1 Will do, thanks .
5 On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 07:08 -0700, Bob Sanders wrote:
6 > Gavin Seddon, mused, then expounded:
7 > > Hi,
8 > > I'm going to install Gentoo on a cluster at work consisting of 11 intels
9 > > and 3 dec-alphas. TI am thinking of installing Torque as the batch
10 > > queuing system. However, it is masked. Is it ok to use and does it run
11 > > parallel jobs? Previously I installed nqs so I am used to the qmgr
12 > > system.
15 > Probably best to ask this on the gentoo-cluster mailing list. It's
16 > not very active, but those that are there can give some pretty
17 > in-depth answers to cluster related questions.
18 >
19 > Bob
20 > -
21 --