From: Bob Sanders <rsanders@×××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] torque
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:10:34
1 Gavin Seddon, mused, then expounded:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm going to install Gentoo on a cluster at work consisting of 11 intels
4 > and 3 dec-alphas. TI am thinking of installing Torque as the batch
5 > queuing system. However, it is masked. Is it ok to use and does it run
6 > parallel jobs? Previously I installed nqs so I am used to the qmgr
7 > system.
10 Probably best to ask this on the gentoo-cluster mailing list. It's
11 not very active, but those that are there can give some pretty
12 in-depth answers to cluster related questions.
13
14 Bob
15 -
16 --